CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Friday, July 1, 2011

SO MUCH TO CATCH UP ON!!!

Bear with me. And enjoy all the photos!!! (especially Aunt Noma!)

EASTER
Until these holidays with "surprise mornings" come along, I admit that I forget how magical they can be! Of course we discussed the true importance of Easter. But the element of morning fun is a tradition as well.

I love this picture of Layla, who has an obsession with footwear. You can see that she completely threw aside her favorites (the slippers) for her cool, new sandals!!


----------------------------------------------
MEMORIAL DAY
We picnicked and "hiked" around at the 'Our Lady of Guadalupe' shrine, near south La Crosse.
(thanks for the idea Brenna!)

And thanks to our neighbor, who completely spoils our kids, the kiddos were able to keep busy with bubble wands.

This was a very hot and humid day, but so beautiful! I mean, look at all the green.

From what I can remember, the Lady of Guadalupe is the patron saint of unborn babies.
After climbing quite a trail, in the crazy humidity, there was a very ornate chapel along with some other statues. It was peaceful, and there was a reverence to the surroundings.

We are really bad at taking pics of the 2 of us...

This was the perfect walk/climb to really wear out the kids. And THANK GOODNESS we happened to have the stroller that day!

Umm, not a glamour shot AT ALL!

We can't wait to go on more local adventures, since we still have so much to see and do!

-------------------------------------------------------

And I can't remember when I took these. (maybe last May) But they are the "You know you have a toddler when..." kind of pictures!!

She's crazy!

3 comments:

Ryan and Jamie Turner said...

I love love love all the pictures! There's one picture of easter where Layla is in the background with an unhappy look on her face. Like she's jealous you're not taking a photo of her. haha I love it.

Amanda said...

Such cute pictures!

Dawn said...

I look over these pictures everyday just to get a laugh...they are the so cute and funny. They remind me of all those easter activities we did when you kids were little...it goes so fast...keep enjoying it.