CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Kid Cam

What do the troublesome two do while mom is in the shower?...

...find the camera, though it's in a different spot every day, and snap some shots!

These are totally random and boring, but not when you visualize Josh using the camera, it's funny.



And now for the grand finale: the second time Josh got a hold of the camera, it had been left on record mode. Here is REALLY what goes on! I challenge you not to laugh out loud along with Josh.

9 comments:

Heather B said...

Freakin funny! Did Trouble #2 end up spilling the cereal? I kept waiting for it.

Bart and Michelle said...

Okay, that was hilarious!! His laugh is SO cute and contagious!! That made my day! :)

Amanda said...

I just cried laughing! They are so funny! I love how Josh is cracking up and keeps saying "hey Jack" or "oh Jack"!

Lindsey Montague said...

Jack did not spill the cereal. In fact, there was no trace of any of this escapade until the next time I used the camera! I am thinking of planting it once in a while to see what else I can capture...

katherine said...

ok, i am a little sick, but i laughed our loud, a lot. oh your boys are darling. i hope you are well!!!

Ryan and Jamie Turner said...

Oh my gosh! That was SO AWESOME! You could tell how excited and hilarious Josh thought he was because he figured out the camera. By the way, you house looks very clean. :) Good job.

Barb said...

I love it! Jack, hey Jack, Jaaack!

Emily said...

Oh my, I am speechless. All I can think of is what lies ahead while we mothers and fathers are not looking...
This is a treasure linds!

Juliann said...

Unbelievable! I'm dying! I might start showering at night. . .