CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS �

Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Will Work for Food

Jack starts to perform as soon as he gets strapped in to his chair...




(this goes on the entire time he eats, while I try to sneak the food in when he stops for air)

7 comments:

Angie said...

Hilarious! This totally made my night...that is the cutest thing ever. Just like a little bobble head. I love it!! Maui looked totally amazing :)

Lindsay said...

That's awesome!

Amanda said...

So funny! He has found fun tricks. So cute!

Emily said...

What!?! That is awesome, Jack sure has a great personality. We miss you guys and should get together soon...Angie and Justin you guys too!

Tanya said...

That is so cute! He is adorable. I love the little popping sounds!

Karen said...

Holy crap, that is freakin' hilarious Linds! I bet you have to time spooning it in or it'll end up all over him. :) Seriously funny!

Ryan and Jamie Turner said...

HAHAHA!! I showed a couple of my co-workers and they loved it! He really is like a little bobble head and it's so adorable. Oh my gosh I love him. You are so blessed with cute boys. I'm gonna miss them so much...